Here you can find Master student projects in the areas of chemicals, health and environment for your thesis.
You as a potential supervisor at university, company or agency , which has a project appropriate for a Master student, please contact us so we can pass on the information via this website.
Master student projects at Swetox Södertälje
Below are some examples of project that may be suitable for a master work.
Note that all the scientists in Swetox Sodertalje can be contacted at interest in doing the Master ‘s work in a particular research project. More information about researchers and their projects is available on the research home page . You can also contact the training coordinator (Charlotte Nilsson) for more information.
- Development of the screening platform for compounds accumulating in lysosomes
- Cell communication via exosomes as an in vitro toxicological model
- Development of high throughput method for testing the impact of compounds on neuronal differentiation
- Toxicokinetic modeling of internal dose in zebrafish (Danio rerio) embryo
- Isolation of extracellular vesicles from ovarian follicular fluid and analysis of miRNA. Relating the findings to concentration of toxic metals in the samples (Pauliina Damdimopoulou)
- Testing the effect of chemicals on ovarian follicle maturation in vitro (Pauliina Damdimopoulou)
- Role of the aryl hydrocarbon receptor/cytochrome P4501 (AHR/CYP1)-feedback loop in endocrine signaling and energy homeostasis (Emma Vincent)