Organized in collaboration by the Scandinavian Society for Cell Toxicology (SSCT) and the Swedish Toxicology Sciences Research Center (Swetox)
Please note: Archived website
Time: Tuesday 13th – Thursday 15th October 2015
Place: Bommersvik Course Center, Järna, Sweden
The 30th workshop of Scandinavian Society for Cell Toxicology (SSCT) will be organized as a joint meeting with the Swedish Toxicology Sciences Research Center (Swetox) in Södertälje, Sweden, 13-15 October 2015 in Järna, Sweden.
The theme is “Mechanisms, markers and models – the 3M strategy in risk assessment” within the fields of in vitro and in silico toxicology.
The main topics of the workshop are:
- Advanced cell models
- Adverse effects of endocrine disrupting chemicals
- Integrated test strategies for risk assessment
- Toxicokinetics, ADME and In vitro-in vivo extrapolation
- Neurotoxicity modes of action
- Adverse effects in the immune system
- Drug-induced liver toxicity
- Toxicity of nano-materials and particles
We are looking forward to have a meeting with up-to-date scientific knowledge. We wish you warmly welcome to Järna and call you to send abstracts to be presented as oral presentations or as posters.
On behalf of the Organizers,
Tuula Heinonen, President, SSCT
Åke Bergman, Executive Director, Swetox
Anna Forsby, Swetox and SSCT, local organizer